Alike Release Notes v3.0.7
Alike v3.0.7 has a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved network resilience in offsite vaulting.
- Look and Feel improvements to Alike wizards and installers.
- Better error handling for Enhanced replication and Q-Hybrid replication.
- Adds a new vaulting error checking for vault metadata, preventing invalid vault versions.
- Improved error reporting in offsite console installer
- Cleans up spurious job log errors in vaulting and file-level restore.
- Addresses rare timing bug where restores are blocked on validated backup versions due to background commit.
- Various installer and licensing bug fixes.
Build 5524 [released 9/22/14]
- Increase timeout period for AMB background data commit for pending vault jobs.
- Improves the safety of Alike background database copy operations, making recovery installations more reliable on larger environments.
- Addressed bug introduced in Alike 3.0.6 where a failure during VM replication can cause a backup of the same VM to be invalidated.
- Prioritizes background commits, accelerating availability of VM restores and vault jobs.